Monday, April 13, 2015

Another Voice on the Internet

To start keeping some kind of record, and hopefully share some entertaining video game reports with other retro game enthusiasts, I've decided to add my voice to the rest of the shrieks, cheers, moans, and other forms of breathless video game enthusiasm on the Web.

As a fan of retro games and writing, I hope to keep things fresh, interesting, in-depth, and fun. I hope to publish small articles about games and gaming stories that interest me. I want to write (a la Sullla, T-Hawk, Sirsystemerror, Sofis, and others) humorous, entertaining, and informative reports about game challenges that I play, to keep myself playing them and keep myself mentally stimulated and engaged.

It is a long-term hope to one day publish an eBook with the various material I post here, particularly writing related to my challenge and variant runs of Final Fantasy games.

No comments:

Post a Comment